Cloud Service is a student project created to synchronize files between multiple Cloud services like Google Drive or Dropbox during the course JXS. I made the back-end part.
This is a list of some features:
- Get the auth address
- Auth via a callback
- Compatibility with Google Drive and Dropbox
- Retrieve file informations
- Push files
- Move files
- Delete files
- Get service infos
- Synchronize the file tree between multiple services
- Create directories
- Share file
- Encrypt/Decrypt a file via PGP
- Build with TravisCI
- MVN Support
- Begin the support of webhooks from Dropbox
- Begin the configuration from a file.
For this project I use tools like Jersey, Apache commonsIO, Apache httpcomponents, Maven or GnuPG. Moreover, plugins like maven-checkstyle-plugin and maven-javadoc-plugin was added to generate reports for mvn site. Finally, I use TravisCI to build on each commits.
Code is under WTFPL and can be found on Github